Thursday, December 4, 2008

G is for Giving





So I forgot to post these last week and I was reminded by seeing the new post.
So for G with talked about Giving and how it related to Thanksgiving.
We played Thanksgiving Bingo with pictures and covered them with candy. Mostly they just asked me when they could eat the candy. We made turkeys with our hands and decorated and ate them of course. Most of the day was spent asking when the snack was going to be done.(Note to self make snack at the beginning!) Then we read the book the giving tree which they all were really into. Then we made our own Giving Trees and talked about what we were thankful for: a train, froggy, family, leaves, stems, friends, and Thanksgiving! They also went crazy for a bit and ran around because a monster was chasing them? I guess I did not know I had those in my house, just dust bunnies!

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Truman still talks about his giving tree. He likes to tell us all he's grateful for froggy, mom, dad, and friends! What a great project!