Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Once there was a Snowman


We took the chance to go outside in the Snow and Shoveled, Sledded(well I pulled them around the yard on the sled), and Stomping in the Snow. Then we went inside and had Smores. They were not sure they like Smores until I told them what they were, once they realized there was chocolate and marshmellows, they were all in!

We read one of my favorite books for kids "Snowman at Night". It is the story of what snowman do at night and why in the morning they might have slumped a little. Very cute!

We also Snagged Fish! They thought this was very exciting! We also made Snow Angels inside. We also talked about shapes and played Simon Says.

At the end we made Snowman with fun boots and scarves. It was great fun, although we all missed Truman!

2 comments:

Deanne said...

I'm so bummed we missed it. It looks like it was tons of fun! Truman would have loved it.

Julie said...

Samantha really had a great time, and our snowman is still intact!